Araca Merchandise L.P., d/b/a The Araca Group
New York, NY 10036
Compensation: $60k-$70k DOE + 401k with Match + 3 weeks PTO + Great health and dental benefits!
The Araca Group is a leading, global entertainment & merchandising company that has been prospering for almost 25 years thanks to our innovative and collaborative team members.
Araca’s employees act as brand ambassadors through creating live event and ecommerce merchandise experiences for some of the world’s top entertainment properties including SEGA, Ghostbusters, Wicked, Cora Kai, Hadestown, The Book of Mormon, Jeopardy, Beetlejuice the Musical, and many more.
We are in search of an Account Manager to join our Merchandise Account Management team.
A day in the life of a Merchandise Account Manager:
· Oversees day to day communication with select merchandise clients about live-event and ecommerce merchandise sales.
· Manages timelines of a variety of merchandise related projects on multiple accounts
· Responds to client requests and clearly communicates details and timelines
· Project manages the product development process both internally and externally
· Actions ecommerce product launches and promotions
· Communicates evolving project details to internal teams
· Strategizes with various departments on ways to maximize merchandise sales and manage costs
· Presents strategic recommendations to select merchandise clients
THIS ROLE IS PERFECT IF YOU:
· Are a natural leader and skilled motivator
· Love collaborating with others and being on a team
· Think fast on your feet
· Are energized by a challenge
· Can deliver difficult news with grace, compassion, and recommended solutions
· Adjust to change easily and positively
· Obsessively follow evolving industry related trends
· Love theatre and are a super fan of anything
· Have purchased merchandise before
Missing some of these requirements, but know that you’re the right fit? We encourage you to apply and tell us why.
The Araca Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Founded in 1997, The Araca Group is a vertically integrated theatrical producing and merchandising company, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, London, and Sydney. Araca works closely with both new and established partners to activate fan engagement through merchandise experiences. Each activation is carefully tailored to support the brand's marketing strategy, generate revenue, and enhance the overall entertainment event.
As theatrical producers, our mission is to create entertainment that is artistically compelling to our audiences and financially successful for our investors. As merchandisers, our mission is to excite and engage our partners' audiences by delivering the highest quality products through innovative and strategic distribution channels.
Some of our clients include: Wicked, The Book of Mormon, Hadestown, Cobra Kai, SEGA, Outlander, The Masked Singer, Lionsgate, and Jeopardy. For more information go to www.araca.com.
October 12, 2021 -
$60,000 - $70,000