Daryl Roth Theatre
New York, NY 10003
Daryl Roth Theatre is looking for ushers for our upcoming sound installation called Blindness. The house staff will be integral to the running of this event. We are looking to create a team of friendly, confident people who will help implement our COVID-19 compliance policies while ensuring the comfort of our guests. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Attending top of shift meetings with the House Manager to receive an assigned position and learn about any new policies or procedures.
- Answering guest questions and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Relaying information or issues to the Assistant House Manager or House Manager as needed.
- Scanning tickets.
- Guiding guests to their seats.
- Conducting health screenings for guests as they enter the building, including a questionnaire and temperature check.
- Monitoring guests within the theatre to enforce event policies, such as food/drink, photography, etc.
- Completing required cleaning before, during, and after the show as directed by the House Manager.
- Assisting with some internal cues during performance.
- Assisting the House Manager in evacuating the audience in case of emergency.
- All house staff will take an online COVID Compliance training course and need to have a fire guard certificate.
- Ushers are paid $16 an hour.
March 17, 2021 -
APPLY BY EMAILSend e-mail to 00000177-d0e7-d0ec-adf7-dcffafbb0000...
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.