Teri B Talent & Model Management
New York, NY 10010
We are seeking an experienced Talent Assistant for our bi-coastal talent & model management company based out of NYC. As we are currently working remotely, we encourage applicants on either coast. This position is part-time hourly with the potential to grow into full time for the right candidate.
Our ideal candidate:
· Excellent phone manner
· Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
· Must be a great team player
· Organizational skills
· Attention to detail
· An eye for talent
· MUST enjoy Kids and Teens as we are a Kids and Teens Company
· MUST have 1+ years of experience as a talent manager assistant or talent agent assistant
· Bonus if you have experience with Breakdown Services, Casting Networks, IMDBPro and video editing
Job duties include but are not limited to:
· Updating client stats, photos, documents and resumes
· Assisting in sending out audition appointments
· Setting up appointments with potential talent
· Scanning & filing
· Occasional night and weekend hours monitoring emails.
Position starts immediately. Wage commensurate on experience.
October 4, 2021 -
Sign up for exclusive discounts and save up to 50% on tickets!