Stellar is seeking candidates for the role of Partnership Manager, Arts & Theatre to develop relationships and expand adoption of the Stellar platform in the theater vertical within the US and internationally. This position is ideal for a creative theatre expert who has experience with key industry players and is passionate about the opportunity to shape a new medium for the arts. This position reports to Director of Partnerships, Arts & Theatre.
Stellar is committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Our mission is to help everyone love live entertainment as much as we do, and we can’t do that without a team as diverse (in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity and perspective) as our customers and the live entertainment industry as a whole.
Responsibilities for this position will be focused on platform adoption and collaborating on original content. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Build relationships with key players in the industry to conceptualize new ideas, negotiate and close deals, and develop concepts into streaming events with worldwide sales potential.
· Work closely with the General Management team to track and report on progress to leadership.
· Support Director of Partnerships with large-scale projects and clients.
· Identify Arts and Theatre partners that could use the Stellar platform. Create relationships with these partners, onboard, and measure success throughout the show cycle (from on-sale through performances).
· Build a deep understanding of the Stellar product and its functionalities and present the product to prospective users.
· Use CRM to track progress throughout various stages of the project pipeline.
· A minimum of three years’ experience in the theater industry.
· Strong relationships with arts organizations, agents, artists, managers, producers and other leaders within the industry both in the US and internationally.
· Creative mindset with the ability to bring a project from idea to finished product.
· Skilled with digital platforms and enthusiastic about online/virtual experiences.
· Superior networking skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Comfortable presenting to small/medium sized groups.
· Self-starter who works independently and proactively.
· Strong research skills and the ability to easily mine data.
· Extremely organized and process oriented.
· Salary range: $50-65K DOE.
· Healthcare, vision, and dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
· Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA) and Dependent Care FSA
· Flexible Paid Time Off
· Paid Parental Leave
· Generous 401(k) Matching
· Employee referral bonuses
May 3, 2021 -