Open Arts Alliance
Greenwich, CT 06831
Open Arts Alliance is a 501c3 non-profit organization. The professional theatre company is dedicated to bringing plays and musicals to healthcare facilities, hospitals, schools and venues that have traditionally been under-served by the performing arts, and utilizing students and teaching artists to facilitate social service outreach for senior citizens with dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease.
A proud member of EdTA and TYA/USA, Open Arts Alliance currently offers 5 educational outreach programs annually. The Program Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of NEW workshop performances, productions and theatre arts classes, ensuring the educational outreach is financially profitable and serves the mission of the organization in this moment of strategic growth.
In partnership with the Executive Director and the Board of Directors, the Program Manager is responsible for:
• Required: University degree in theatre and two years experience in theatre education
• Proven experience in marketing and sales
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Works independently and as part of a team/strong interpersonal skills
• Cultivate and motivate volunteers and staff
• Website design experience preferred
• An understanding of the non-profit, volunteer and social services sector
• Work flexible hours
June 1, 2021 -