Open Arts Alliance
Greenwich, CT 06831
Open Arts Alliance is a 501c3 non-profit organization. The professional theatre company is dedicated to bringing plays and musicals to healthcare facilities, hospitals, schools and venues that have traditionally been under-served by the performing arts, and utilizing students and teaching artists to facilitate social service outreach for senior citizens with dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease.
A proud member of EdTA and TYA/USA, Open Arts Alliance currently offers 5 educational outreach programs annually. The Director Of Programs is responsible for the development and implementation of NEW workshop performances, productions and theatre arts classes, ensuring the educational outreach is financially profitable and serves the mission of the organization in this moment of strategic growth.
In partnership with the Executive Director and the Board of Directors, the Production Manager is responsible for:
• Creating new productions based on existing guidelines to meet increased demands of the organization • Creating and executing marketing materials for productions •Managing registration and attendance: includes setting up online registration, tracking, billing, coordinating with production team, web & graphic designers. Collaborating with treasurer for monthly reconciliations of checking, savings and credit card accounts
• Managing, recruiting and retaining teaching artists as needed (including background checks and staff training)
•Coordinating space for rehearsals, classes and performances
•Remounting previously staged productions The ideal candidate is a dependable, creative problem-solver with strong interpersonal skills who can execute a project from initial concept to successful fruition. Experience with Excel/Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive/Sheets/Docs is required. Candidates with web design and graphic design are a plus.
• Required: University degree in theatre and two years experience in theatre education
• Proven experience in marketing and sales
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Works independently and as part of a team/strong interpersonal skills
• Cultivate and motivate volunteers and staff
• Website design experience preferred
• An understanding of the non-profit, volunteer and social services sector
• Work flexible hours • Access to a vehicle • Administrative experience Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
June 1, 2021 -