New York, NY 10018
Marketing and Publicity ManagerAbout Us
BOND is a theatrical tour booking, marketing and publicity agency connecting award-winning Broadway shows and live entertainment with venues and audiences around the country. At BOND, we believe connections matter: audiences and artists, presenters and producers, storytellers and stages.
Independently-owned and built by a veteran team with decades of industry experience, BOND forms strategic, authentic, lasting and profitable partnerships between producers and venues across North America.Position Summary
With the resumption of touring shows expected in Fall 2021, BOND is seeking applications for mid-level marketing and publicity managers on our team. While the exact timing will be dictated by reopening schedules for various tours, positions may begin as remote or partially-remote, candidates will eventually be expected to reside in the New York City area.
These positions are expected to be full-time, exempt and report directly to the Senior Vice President of Marketing and Publicity and Partners.RESPONSIBILITIES
An Account Manager oversees the marketing and publicity activities for multiple touring Broadway productions across North America. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Managing show campaigns including the development of marketing and publicity materials, budgets and timelines
· Collaborating with marketing and publicity directors across the country to coordinate and implement show marketing strategy both strategically and operationally
· Reviewing sales data on an ongoing basis to recommend and refine marketing and publicity strategy.
· Maintaining systems used to track media plans, budgets, revenue projections, press clippings for each show
· Ideation, procurement and facilitation of promotional partners,
· Additionally, all team members are asked to assist the office on a variety of projects as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS
Ideally, candidates will possess:
· Positive, solution-based communication style and comfortable demeanor with a range of individuals, including co-workers, industry colleagues and clients
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and good judgment
· Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
· A commitment to being curious and excited by the opportunity to learn new things
· Ability to lead people and get results through others
· Ability to work effectively with senior-level staff, while also comfortable working independently
· Minimum of 3 years applicable marketing or publicity experience or internships
· Fluency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
· Knowledge and proficiency of InDesign and Photoshop (preferred)Our Promise
BOND is an Equal Opportunity Employer where the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees. We believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. BOND is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
We welcome new voices and earnestly encourage applications from candidates who may have relevant experience outside of commercial theatre marketing.
Salary range is mid-high 50s. Benefits are provided in accordance with the Bond Theatrical Group employee handbook.To Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
September 20, 2021 -