Brooklyn, NY 11225
Rustic-chic Flatbush gastropub is seeking front of house personnel for server and bartender positions. Ideal candidates have excellent customer service skills and are comfortable with fast-paced team environments. Appreciation of and familiarity with craft beer and new American cuisine is a plus!
The restaurant contains both indoor and outdoor seating, and follows all “Key to NYC” protocols to ensure the safety of our staff and patrons. As such, candidates are required to show identification and proof they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
- 1+ years experience for servers, 2+ years experience for bartenders
- Basic math skills and the ability to accurately operate a cash register and POS system
- Ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment
- Ability to work closing shifts and/or long hours, including weekends
- Sufficient grasp of Google Suite
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, and frequently lift up to 25 pounds
- 10/hr plus tips
Midwood Flats is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Midwood Flats is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
October 11, 2021 -
10/hr + tips