ABOUT TODAYTIX GROUP
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone. We are looking for a Curtain Concierge Agent to join the team.
TTG is a one-stop-shop that’s not one-size-fits-all. Our team customizes our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, and expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users and has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And it’s just the beginning.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
About the Role
We’re looking for an outgoing, dependable, organized, positive and detail-oriented Curtain Concierge Agent to join our team. This is a part-time, flexible position great for current students or aspiring performers.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: This job will require work on nights, weekends and select holidays including Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, & New Year’s Day.
- Hours: Typical shifts are 1-3 hours and coincide with Broadway showtimes (matinee & evening performances)
- The role reports to the Operations Associate
- The role is in-person & non-remote. Covid-19 vaccinations and strict adherence to office health & safety guidelines are required for all in-person employees.
- The rate of pay is $15
What You’ll Do
- Ensure smooth and efficient ticket delivery at showtime outside Broadway theatres
- Troubleshoot any showtime issues with guests at the theatre
- Answer any questions customers or others might have about the app and concierge program at showtime outside the theatre
- Communicate and coordinate with other local agents and TodayTix Group staff in NYC
- Serve as the face of TodayTix Group to our customers
- Fill ticket orders on a rolling basis
- Enjoy being on your feet - this job requires work standing outdoors in all types of weather
- Experience with previous customer-facing work
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Friendly, positive and personable demeanor
- Impeccable punctuality and organization skills
- Problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- A great team player and a “make it work” attitude