Work Light Productions
Summit, NJ 07901
Work Light Productions, is a company dedicated to creating and producing live entertainment. From touring productions of Tony Award winning musicals, to original concert and theatrical work, our critically acclaimed productions reach tens of thousands of theatre lovers each year.
Job Title: Covid Safety Manager for the First National Tour of Ain’t Too Proud.
Job Description for COVID Safety Manager position is as follows:
· Participates in all required COVID-19 Health and Safety courses and certifications as laid out by WORK LIGHT PRODUCTIONS.
· Manage weekly Covid testing and sending of samples.
· Administer rapid tests as needed.
· Assist company members in managing any emergent health needs.
· Know, understand, and enforce all WORK LIGHT PRODUCTIONS & any applicable UNION Health and Safety protocols and procedures.
· Coordinate with each individual venue to understand local COVID Health and Safety regulations and requirements.
· Responsible for communicating local Health and Safety protocols and requirements to touring company members as needed.
· Serve as a resource for all touring company members on all COVID safety protocols and procedures.
· Receive questions and inquiries related to COVID Health and Safety protocols and seek resolution for open issues through the proper channels.
· Work with road management and production management to ensure that company members are equipped with the necessary PPE and supplies as needed, overseeing the ordering of supplies (masks, sanitizer, etc) as needed.
· Maintain open communication with road managers, show General Manager and Production.
· Manage any issues that arise and resolutions that are required.
· Other duties as assigned.
● Basic knowledge of safety and health standards and regulations
● Proof of full vaccination
From on or about October 2021 through July 2023.
Please submit your current resume including full contact information and work/educational history. Professional references required.
BIPOC candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for current and future positions.
October 1, 2021 - July 23, 2023