Rockville, MD 20850
TROIKA Entertainment is seeking experienced Touring Company Managers for upcoming and future productions.
This Manager will report directly to the Producer, General Manager, and Assistant General Manager and will serve as the Production's representative on tour.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure company policies, artist and technician employment agreements are adhered to
- Coordinate human resources matters
- Directly oversee the tour management team, and cultivate strong working relationships
- Communicate with outside contractors, unions and agencies involved with the production
- Administer payroll for touring staff
- Assist in the management of budgets and operating procedures, including all road expenditures
- Audit engagement documents and finalize the settlement at each venue the tour plays
- Audit performance box office statements for accuracy
- Arrange performance tickets for guests of the Producer and other tour staff
- Process workers' compensation reports and coordinate claims
- Coordinate transportation and housing arrangements for the touring production
- Plan events and coordinate other special projects for the production
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Producers or General Manager
- Astute attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally, collaborating with others
- Able to manage multiple projects at once, and operate in the line with proven systems
- Able to solve problems as and when they may arise
- Strong organizational and adaptability skills
- Positive attitude and the ability to remain effective under pressure while managing staff and motivating teams for best results
- Proven track record working in a dynamic, high-energy environment with a demanding workload while maintaining a friendly demeanor at all times
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Previous experience in Company Management
- Touring experience preferred
- Prior experience in providing work direction, coaching other, management or related area preferred
Salary is commensurate with experience and based on the size/scale of the production.
About TROIKA Entertainment
TROIKA Entertainment, based in Rockville, Maryland, is a theatrical production company producing touring musical theatre productions throughout North America and internationally.
TROIKA Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms our Company's commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.