$1096 weekly minimum (LORT B+)
Director: Molly Smith
Choreographer: Parker Esse
Musical Director: Laura Bergquist
Book: Terrence McNally
Music: Marc Shaiman
Lyrics: Mark Shaiman and Scott Whittman
Casting Director - JZ Casting: Geoff Josselson
CSA, Katja Zarolinski CSA (viewing auditions)
Casting Associate: Jaz Hall (viewing auditions)
1st Reh: 2/1/22
1st Preview: 3/4/22
Equity’s contracts prohibit discrimination. Equity is committed to diversity and encourages all its employers to engage in a policy of equal employment opportunity designed to promote a positive model of inclusion. As such, Equity encourages performers of all ethnicities, gender identities, and ages, as well as performers with disabilities, to submit.
Equity actors for chorus parts in CATCH ME IF YOU CAN (see breakdown).
Performers of all races, ethnicities, gender identities, body types and abilities are encouraged to submit for for all roles.
PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS :
DANCE ECC: Please prepare the audition dance combination on the link below. You may also prepare a brief contemporary musical theatre song that shows your style and vocal range, if you choose. If you are not able to sing a song of your choosing, please feel free to prepare the song provided at the link below.
SINGER ECC: Please prepare a brief contemporary musical theatre song that shows your style and vocal range. If you are not able to sing a song of your choosing, please feel free to prepare the song provided at the link below.
Dance combination, sheet music and MP3s are available at the following link:
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS :
- If you are using an iPhone to video record, please be sure to film horizontally and in a well-lit space (not backlit).
- At the top of the video, please slate your name and height.
- Please title your video: FULL NAME – CATCH ME IF YOU CAN (Arena)
- Please send the video link in a streaming format (Vimeo, YouTube, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) to the following email address. Please do not attach full video files or send download links (ie, WeTransfer, YouSendIt, etc).
- Please include your headshot and resume either within the link (if using GoogleDrive or Dropbox, etc) or attached to the email (being mindful of file size).
- In the subject line, please type: CATCH ME DANCER ECC – FULL NAME
- Please indicate Union status in email.
There are swing positions available*
[ENSEMBLE] Any gender, Any Age (18+). Commuters, assistants, stewardesses (Mindy, Cindy, Lindy, Jane, Kellie, Shellie), pilots, agents, targets, party-goers, doctors, nurses, and interns. Excellent technical dancers and strong singers, with the ability to slip in and out of various characters with ease, style and specificity.
SEE PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS IN BREAKDOWN. Please send DANCER ECC submissions to:
firstname.lastname@example.org Please send SINGER ECC submissions to:
LORT Non-Rep $1096 weekly minimum (LORT B+)