Box Office Treasurer
Daryl Roth Theatre
New York, NY 10003
The Daryl Roth Theatre is seeking a full-time Box Office Treasurer. The Treasurer is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the box office, reporting to General Manager. This position is typically Monday through Friday from 11:30am through the evening curtain, but some weekends may be required as needed. This position is overtime non-exempt.
Responsibilities of the Box Office Treasurer include but are not limited to:
- Programming discounts, marketing codes, and prices in the STAR (Telecharge) Ticketing system
- Managing inventory within the ticketing system and tracking group sales
- Acting as a liaison between Company Management and Telecharge to build shows, update show info, and problem solve to accommodate each show’s individual needs
- Selling tickets using the STAR ticketing system, both for in-person sales and third-party orders
- Ensuring the accuracy of third-party orders and reports
- Running will call and providing excellent customer service to our valued guests
- Running nightly and weekly reports
- Cash handling and tracking of three cash drawers, coat check, and concessions
- Assisting General Manager as needed
- 3+ years of box office experience, preferably in a management position
- Familiarity with STAR or other ticketing systems
- Strong organization skills, punctuality, and attention to detail
- Proven leadership and time management skills
This is a full-time salaried position. Salary is commensurate with experience in the range of $46,500 to $49,500 annually. The Daryl Roth Theatre provides comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
The Daryl Roth Theatre values diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, affectional preference, gender identity or expression, sexual and reproductive health decisions, pregnancy, disability, genetic predisposition, age, military or veteran status, marital or familial status, or any other protected characteristic, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Applicants from populations underrepresented in the theatre field are strongly encouraged to apply.
September 30, 2021 -
APPLY BY PHONE6464420285
APPLY BY EMAILSend e-mail to 0000017c-09fa-d7b3-abfd-9dfb60d40000...
*NOTE: Do not copy/paste the above email address as it is encoded with SPAM protection. Just click it to initiate an email from your preferred email client.