Bay Street Theater
Sag Harbor, NY 11963
Oversee all ticket sales, assist manager, staff, and ensuring the security of money exchange between the patron and the venue. Provide exemplary customer service to gain and maintain customer loyalty.
Duties and Responsibilities
Job Duties: Assist manger with sales, accounting, and customer service.
Responsibilities are listed below but not limited to:
- assistant manager and staff.
- Hire Box office employees/ Interns.
- Train Staff/ Intern.
- Submit payroll Hours.
- Create Performance Report.
- Create Event Budget report.
- Create Annual Analyst report.
- Assist customers with general questions about the theater.
- Assist customers with purchase, exchange or pick up of ticket orders.
- Print, processing and file online orders.
- Processing and file house seat orders and ticket winners.
- Reconciliation of daily income.
- Manage Calling/Email Campaigns to bring on New Subscriptions.
- Assist house managers and volunteers as needed.
- Create Literature Live Schedule.
- Schedule Schools for Literature Live.
- Send Literature Live Contracts to schools.
- Liaison for all question receive from website questionnaire.
- Maintain record of all detail subscribes information.
- Provide Daily attendance list to Development.
- Advanced knowledge of computerized ticket sales.
- Excellent skill in developing and managing employees.
- Strong math aptitude and ability to attend to detail.
- Proven effective management of multiple related areas.
- Demonstrated ability and experience developing and coordinating multi-faceted plans and issues.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Sound coordinating and personal interface skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, and other employees.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, and dedication.
- Must be self-starter who can work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be flexible with working nights and weekends.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- A minimum of 1-year experience with a Ticketing software preferred.
Bay Street Theater is an EOE and is committed to fostering a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion in all areas of its operation. Women, LGBTQ+ and BIPOC Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Send resume with cover letter, and references to BoxOffice@BayStreet.Org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Bay Street Theater & Sag Harbor Center for the Arts (BST) is a year-round, not-for- profit 299 seat LORT C professional theater and community cultural center located in Sag Harbor on the East End of Long Island.