There are 2 spaces open in Saturday's ZOOM class - join us!
And we've just had 1 spot open in tonight's class (Wed 9/2 - you can start with another group if needed)
These are my last monologue classes until November.
All info below.
M A S T E R M O N O L O G U E S | o n l i n e
all classes $250
“Taking this class was one of the best things that I could have done to truly advance as an actor during quarantine. Having more monologues taught me more about the roles that I connect most deeply with, and the process that I learned from this course gave me a framework that will help me execute every time I pick a new one up. One of the most redeeming parts of this class is being held accountable and having polished work that you can have in your back pocket. Go Karen!” ERIC CHENG
Study with Karen Kohlhaas
• Atlantic Theater Company ensemble member, director, senior teacher
• Author of THE MONOLOGUE AUDITION: A Practical Guide for Actors
• Recommended by Dame Helen Mirren in her Master Class on Acting
• Voted Best NYC Monologue Teacher and Best NYC Cold Reading Teacher by Backstage readers
Work your craft | Expand your range | Build repertoire | Prepare for grad school auditions
Have great-for-you monologues to show agents, managers, casting directors, and for self-tapes
• 8 Actors only per group
• Everyone works in every class
• Work for theater AND on-camera
• Finish 4 great new audition-ready monologues
• Learn a complete technique
NOW ENROLLING - Last monologue groups til November
Group A | Wednesdays 6-9pm EST | Sept 2, 9, 16, 23 — 1 space open STARTS TONIGHT 9/2 | can start w. other group if needed
Group B | Thursdsays 2-5pm EST | Sept 3, 10, 17, 24—FULL, join waiting list
Group C | Saturdays 11am-2pm | Sept 5, 12, 19, 26 —2 spaces open
Can't do these? Reply to this post to join the mailing list. I do free events every month and you will hear about upcoming classes.
To Apply | REPLY TO THIS POST WITH YOUR RESUME | Previous training required
September 2, 2020 - September 26, 2020